14 Nov 2011

Globe gloom and good times

Between the swimming ,biking and running there is some R&R required and Tallebudgera was where it was at on Friday afternoon. Following the rejuvenating beach swim, I was immersed into the Metal world when I accompanied Josh to a concert at the Globe. The next day a trip to Brisbane city was in order where I rediscovered my love for Top Sushi and was spoilt to some amazing Zimmerman bikinis. 

Sunday morning’s humidity also brought an early morning run in Nerang forest with my new training partner, miss Daniela Ryf. Off we scooted (literally) to watch Taylor Cecil take out an awesome win at the Robina Triathlon.

My calf injury is no longer and it’s all smooth sailing for me, happy days. Remember to slip, slop, slap guys and gals on the Gold Coast, fine and 30 all week... yeahyeah ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment